Blender

I need to make a mental note to remember that when exporting character models from the latest version of Blender, I need to export them as ASCII .fbx files scaled to 9.5 times the original (unless I already scaled them in Blender). The updated version has been a bit of a pain, but I made a male character with a new rig so I figured I might as well upgrade since his rig isn’t cooperating with the animations I made for the female characters.

Things are progressing slowly with the game this week due to a variety of interruptions and just general laziness (re: chasing trophies in Inquisition) on my part. I’d like to have a new build some time this evening.